A grand first floor 2 bedroom flat with front balcony overlooking communal gardens, many period features and unusually a large private rear roof terrace and garage.
- Rare first floor flat with period proportions
- Requiring modernisation
- Front balcony, accessed from three floor to ceiling sash windows with original working Victorian shutters
- Reception room with marble mantelpiece
- Dining area with library bookshelves
- Galley fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second double bedrooom
- Spiral staircase to private roof terrace with views over Knightsbridge village
- Single car garage accessed from Montpelier Walk
One of the very best positions on this coveted garden square, between the wide open spaces of Hyde Park and Knightsbridge village, this rare flat offers a unique combination of features but would now benefit from some updating.
A dramatic reception room with high ceilings, wooden parquet floors reclaimed from a French chateau, a period mantelpiece with gas effect fire, three large sash windows with original shutters lead onto the front balcony. With a dining area beside a small galley kitchen, main bedroom with en suite bathroom, further small double bedroom, a separate bathroom, and a spiral staircase leading to the rear roof terrace.
At the back of the building, the west and south facing roof terrace has open views across the roof tops of Knightsbridge towards Harrods in the distance. The single car garage is accessed internally via the communal parts and opens up on Montpelier Walk.